NEW LUNCH PROCEDURE AT THE NOVEMBER MEETING
1. We are trying out a new order/serving system lunch.
2. No need to reserve, you will have the whole Yosemite Falls lunch menu to choose from.
3. Please arrive by 9:45 and sit at your table until a server takes your lunch order. Then if you wish you can mingle and visit.
4. Each member will be given their own bill to pay at end of lunch. Food & drinks will be itemized separately so drinks are optional. Water will still be provided at the tables.
Tip will be automatically added to the bill.
5. Note: there is good selection of senior lunches which are smaller portions and cheaper in cost. And
most salads come in two sizes.
6. Visitors will be charged a $5 fee at the door.
SUE McGINTY'S BIO:
With little more than an urge to hang out at the beach, write mystery novels and calm a cat experiencing his first car ride, Sue McGinty left Los Angeles June 17, 1994, the same day OJ Simpson took his infamous ride. Unlike OJ, Sue had a destination in mind: the Central Coast hamlet of Los Osos. Not the Cabot Cove of “Murder She Wrote,” but close.
Her California Central Coast mysteries include:
“Murder in Los Lobos,”
“Murder at Cuyamaca Beach,” and
“Murder in Mariposa Bay.”
Her new release, “Murder in a Safe Haven,” takes Bella back to Detroit, her hometown, for new
Sue’s short fiction has also been featured in four Sisters in Crime Central Coast chapter anthologies.