Thursday, December 3, 2015

Why I Haven't Been Able to Attend SJSinC Meetings

As one of the founding members of the San Joaquin chapter of Sisters in Crime, I love attending meetings, hearing the wonderful speakers, and visiting with friends and meeting new ones.

However, I've missed a lot of meeting and this is the reason. I'm busily promoting my latest Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery, Not as it Seems. And when an opportunity presents itself to promote/sell my books, I must take advantage of it.


I participated in a holiday boutique at our local Art Gallery, and in a similar event right her in Springville. In fact this year, I've been to several book events also.


And right now I'm promoting a .99 cent book sale on Kindle--it's not a mystery, but it has mysterious elements in it. Not a new book, Lingering Spirit is one of my favorites.



The sale is from December 7 - December 11

Blurb for Lingering Spirit:

After her police officer husband is killed in the line of duty, Nicole Ainsworth struggles with the changes forced on her life. Her efforts to focus on her daughters and cope with her grief are kept off-balance by images of Steve, her deceased husband who seems to be trying to communicate with her. Eventually, Nicole finds that Steve isn't the only one watching over her, and discovers a second chance at happiness.



I also sent in my next Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery to the publisher and I"m busy writing the next Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery.

Merry Christmas to all.

Marilyn Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment